The Horticultural Science Society of Thailand and the Thai Red Cross Society have coordinated with government and private organizations on holding this amazing flora festival. The purpose is to create a uniquely artistic park that helps promote the positive image of Thailand as a tribute to His Majesty the King.
According to Dr. Anan Dalodom, President of the Horticultural Science Society of Thailand, Wangnamkeaw district is a suitable location for the flora park as it has been named one of the seven areas with the highest ozone levels in the world. The district also carries a nickname ‘Switzerland Dan I-Sarn’ as the sea of fog usually arrives in winter.
As for the preparation of the event, Wangnamkeaw locals were recruited to help with various tasks, including reconstruction, landscape development, public utilities, gardening, and expositions. The park is also aimed at boosting Wangnamkeaw’s role in tourism, improving the province’s economy and uplifting the well-being of local people.
In addition, visitors can rest assured that their trip to the park will be full of happiness with countless fun activities and interesting features, such as the Christmas Celebration, New Year Countdown, Children’s Day, and the International Wedding Aura Fantasia during Valentine’s. All income from this event will be donated to the Thai Red Cross Society.
Duration of Event : 20 December, 2010 – 28 February, 2011. Opening and Closing times: 09:00 – 18:00hrs at Wat Pho Chalermprakiat Junction in Wangnamkeaw district, Nakhon Ratchasima province.
Special Opening and Closing times:
- 25 December, 2010 (Christmas Day) : 09:00 – 22:00hrs.
- 31 December, 2010 (New Year’s Eve) : 09:00 – 01:00hrs.
- 1 – 2 January, 2011 (New Year’s Day) : 09:00 – 22:00hrs.
- 3 – 6 February, 2011 (Chinese New Year) : 09:00 – 22:00hrs.
Remarks: The exhibition will open and close at normal times on Children’s Day ( 8 January), and Valentine’s Day weekend (12 – 13 February).
- Monday – Friday : 100 Baht
- Saturday – Sunday: 200 Baht
- Christmas Day, (25 December), Chinese New Year (3 – 6 February): 300 Baht
- New Year’s Eve (31 December), 400 Baht
- Tickets for children will be discounted 50%, based on the following conditions:
- Children under 90cm tall : free
- Children between 90 – 145cm tall : half price
- Children over 145cm tall : full adult price
- For Group Tickets, please contact the Call Center
Ticket Sales Outlets
- Tickets may be reserved at
Counter Service points and at all 7-11 shops
- Thai Ticketmajor counters in leading department stores, Major Cineplex and EGV movie theatres, and viawww.thaiticketmajor.com, All mobile phone service provider centers, TTM Call Center : 02 262-3456, Post offices in Bangkok and surrounding areas
- Flora Fantasia Call Center: 02-187-0295-6, 082-134-4797,
082-344-135, Fax: 02-187-0294
- At the event site
For more information please contact:
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel: 02-187-0295-6, 082-134-4797, 082-344-135,
- Fax: 02-187-0294